Postgres beta and improved mapping UI (33)
Our Postgres connector is available in beta and we made big improvements to our interface for mapping tables and fields.
If you would like access to the Postgres connector, please reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org!
🐘 Postgres Beta
We've been working hard to bring you the power of two-way syncing to a popular heavyweight database: Postgres. Whether you have an existing database for your business/app or you just want to explore the world of SQL, we would love to give you access and get your feedback.
✨ Improved mapping UI
We've launched some big quality-of-life improvements to the mapping UI for tables and fields. These include:
- Automapping on demand
- Better validation, including linked records/foreign keys
- Data type icons for fields
- Easier add/delete buttons
- Saving mapping changes is now faster
🐞 Bug Fixes
- Sync status could get stuck such that it would look like there were lots of updates never getting processed.
- Linked records/reference fields sometimes would not fully sync.
- When pushing changes to Notion text fields, too many styles would cause the sync to fail.
- Getting logged out of Whalesync too frequently.
- Lots of various UI fixes.
➡️ What’s Next
- Postgres public launch
- Notion page content syncing
Please let us know what you want to see next! You can reach out in Slack or send us an email at email@example.com. Hope to hear from you soon!